Why Use TheNaviGuide™ Platform?
What Impact Does TheNaviGuide™ Have?
Before Sales Conversations by:
- Shortening training time for new salespeople i.e. from months to days
- Reducing distractions from new salespeople asking questions as they learn the offering, applications, and pricing model
- Providing more detailed training on the nuances of products and services
- Shortening sales call preparation time…so salespeople can make more sales calls
- Producing higher quality and more uniform sales presentations without wasted time by salespeople and staff
During Sales Conversations by:
- Shortening the time needed to prioritize buyer needs, qualify them, demonstrate solutions and present proposals
- Reducing the length and number of sales calls required to reach an agreement
- Providing more appropriate and accurate explanations, i.e. giving the right explanation at the right time
- Holding more conversations that result in sales
- Experiencing less confusion and fewer expressions of unproductive negative emotions during sales calls
After Sales Conversations by:
- Shortening the time needed for follow-up activities
- Recording sales call history notes and outcomes more accurately
- Generating a greater number of creative ideas for sales call process improvement
- Improving the sharing of sales call best practices
If your salespeople are doing one or more of the following things during sales conversations then it’s time to assess your approach.
- Jumping from topic-to-topic and point-to-point.
- Over-explaining (talking too much) or under explain things.
- Forgetting what to say and not to say.
- Prematurely ending sales conversations to find answers.
- Over or understating company capabilities.
- Using jargon, buzzwords, and language that confuses buyers.
- Becoming confused when buyers change the subject.
- Paying limited attention to what buyers are saying.
- Frequently losing their place in conversations with buyers.
- Using sales presentations that confuse buyers.