The Only Sales Conversation Management Platform That…
- Structures Buyer Decision Making
- Is Viewed By The Buyer and Seller Simultaneously
Trains and Updates Sellers in Real-Time
Liberates Sales and Product Managers
Structure The Exchange of Information. Transfer Knowledge. Expedite Decisions.
With TheNaviGuide™ salespeople stop wasting time memorizing, remembering, preparing and verbally presenting sales, product and marketing information to buyers. Equip your Sales Team to execute with precision from sales conversation-to-conversation and salesperson-to-person.
Facilitate Sales Conversations
Salespeople will facilitate buyers through the exchange of information during sales conversations – – without disrupting experts to get answers, forgetting what to say, or stopping to retrieve documents.
Onboard New Salespeople
New salespeople will learn your sales approach, products, applications, pricing, competitor, and industry knowledge – – without distracting experts, or wasting time reading, memorizing and rehearsing.
Resolve Poor Sales Performance
Under performing salespeople will instantly and accurately apply selling best practices and product knowledge – – without attending remedial training or wasting time re-reading and memorizing information.
Apply Coaching Feedback
Salespeople will receive feedback on their sales approach and selling skills. Enable executives and managers from across your company to review sales conversations – – no sales experience is required.
Apply Content Updates
Salespeople will instantly apply new product, application, and pricing information updates during sales conversations – – without stopping selling to attend training or waste time reading, watching and memorizing.
Track Sales Conversations
During sales conversations, buyer and seller questions and answers, demonstrations and comparisons, recommendations and proposals will be tracked – – without salespeople manually recording them.
Prepare Pricing & Proposals
Salespeople will calculate pricing, establish terms and conditions, present prepare simple or complex proposals – – without requiring involvement from pricing analysts, sales managers, operations or accounting.
Capture Market Intel
Salespeople will capture customer, competitor and industry intelligence – – without stopping to take notes, manually enter into a tracking system, and remembering to send it to managers.
Cross-Sell Post Merger
Salespeople will begin cross-selling acquired companies products and services the morning after the deal is inked – – without be distracted by training or wasting time reading, watching and memorizing info.
Precision = Effective + Efficient + Predictable + Scaleable
Have Traditional Sales Improvement Solutions Failed?
- Staffing – replacing under-performing salespeople and managers.
- Motivation – changing your sales compensation plan and reward system.
- Sales Training – to improve selling skills.
- Messaging – developing a new sales pitch.
- Sales Collateral – creating new brochures, product sheets, web landing pages.
- Coaching – reviewing call recordings, attend field sales meetings.
- Content – crafting new sales presentations, scripts, Wiki, FAQ sheets.
- Procedures – building a sales playbook.
- Refresher Training – on products, applications, pricing, competitors, selling skills
- Software – changing your CRM system, sales library, auto-dialer