TheNaviGuide™ Coaching Tool
How Are You Coaching Salespeople On Their Sales Approach and Execution?
The NaviGuide™ Provides The Foundation To Coach Salespeople On How They:
- Open The Sales Conversation in a manner that builds instant credibility with the buyer without wasting time on a capability’s presentation.
- Conduct Needs Investigation in a manner that enables the seller to listen and the buyer to articulate their situation, prioritize problems, define impact of the problem, and establish financial and non-financial reasons to solve their problem.
- Demonstrate and Explain product and service features, benefits and functionality without over talking.
- Make Competitor Comparisons including features and functions, productivity, risk and cost analyses.
- Calculate Pricing and Present Proposals to buyers “live-time” during the sales conversation.
- Handle Objections without losing control of the sales conversation.
- Close Sales Conversations in a way that cements the deal while taking the first steps to up-sell and cross-sell.
TheNaviGuide™ Coaching Tool Enables Both Quantitative and Qualitative Coaching
Salespeople want and need feedback and coaching on “how to” facilitate the exchange of information with buyers. TheNaviGuide™ enables both quantitative and qualitative coaching to improve salespeople’s ability to:
- Keep Buyer’s On The Same Page throughout all stages of the sales conversation.
- Validate Assumptions about what buyers want to discuss, their situations, priorities and needs.
- Sequence and Present the right questions and answer options at the right time.
- Answer Questions that buyers know to ask and those they don’t know to ask.
- Access and Share demonstrations, comparisons, pricing and discounts, case studies and testimonials, product and service information sheets, etc.
- Present Proposals including preparing solution options, pricing, and discounts, terms, and conditions.
- Test Buyers at each stage of the exchange of information for understanding and agreement.
- Switch Roles between talking, listening; preparing responses; searching for information and documents.
- Mitigate Differences with buyers including frames of reference, assumptions, terminology, timing, agendas, and personality styles.
- Remember to apply selling skills, policies, best practices, legal compliance measures, etc.